NASBP's Leadership Circle was created to provide
opportunities for high potential surety professionals with 5 to 15 years of
surety industry experience to prepare for senior leadership positions within
their organizations and more broadly within the industry.
The program, which continues to evolve,
encourages its members to be actively involved in the work of NASBP, provides
members with access to the thought leaders of the surety industry, and offers
unique educational and networking opportunities to its members.
Employed by an NASBP Member Agency
Have worked as a surety professional
between five and fifteen years
Nominated to the program by your manager
or a senior officer of your agency
- Orientation to NASBP and how you can become involved in the leadership of the Association
- Invitations to attend educational events designed specifically for 5-15 members
- Quarterly conference calls with presentations on leadership topics - offered exclusively to 5-15 members
- Recent topics have included:
- Defending the Surety Product in the Marketplace"
- Tiger Trust Case Study - Bonding Private Projects"
- 50% discount to attend NASBP Regional Meetings
- 50% discount to attend the NASBP Annual Meeting and Expo
Invitation to the Leadership Reception
held at the Annual Meeting
Invitation to attend a private meeting
with the NASBP's Executive Committee during Annual Meeting
- Invitation from the President to attend an Annual Company Visit
- Eligible to be nominated by the President to any of the following NASBP Committees
- Annual Meeting Program Committee
- Automation and Technology
- Commercial Surety
- Government Relations
- Industry Relations
- Professional Development and Education
- Risk Management and Insurance
for a nomination form.
For more information about the 5-15 Leadership
Circle contact Ann Latham