NASBP Virtual Seminars
Telephone briefings are an economical and effective way for you and your staff to get up to the moment information on the issues of the day and hear from experts about items critical to your business success -- without anyone having to leave the office. All you need is a phone. Or, if multiple people at your location plan to participate, all you need is a speakerphone and enough chairs for everyone to gather around.
- Cost-effective – $69 per phone line per seminar
- Convenient – Information, expertise, and practical insights come directly to you
- Time-saving – Eliminates travel and time out of the office
- Need-to-know information you can benefit from immediately
- Presented by recognized authorities in their fields
- Useful presentation materials highlighting main ideas and key points
- Live Q&A - the experts answer your questions
- Real-time insights that give you a competitive edge
- Very accessible to everyone in your organization –a low cost, no travel professional development opportunity
Who Should Participate
- Only NASBP Members, Affiliates, and Associates may register for Virtual Seminars
- Agency/Company Management
- Claim Representatives
- Account Administrators/Customer Service Representatives
Upcoming Virtual Seminar
The Challenges of
Managing the BIM/VDC Process
Tuesday, July 22 at 2 – 3 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Cindy will discuss how the use of BIM & Virtual Design & Construction can help
you minimize risk and liability on your projects and how some owners are using
BIMs to justify pay applications and measure designer and contractors
performance. We will also discuss the challenges of Managing the BIM/VDC Process
and where is BIM technology today and what does the future hold.
Cindy Baldwin is
the Chief Operating Officer in charge of Operations at
VDCO Tech, Inc., having overall responsibility for owner and employee
relationships and for ensuring that the highest level of satisfaction is
attained at every level of the operation. With over 21 years of diverse AECO
Industry experience, Ms. Baldwin is recognized nationally for her expertise in
BIM and Virtual Design and Construction process and implementation strategies.
Baldwin recently formed the bimSMART foundation, a non-profit organization that
serves as a resource and forum where individuals who share an interest in the
built environment, can explore ideas of integration and innovation through
technological advancements as it relates to architects, engineers, contractors,
subcontractors, facility managers, maintenance managers, building owners and
educators. In addition to Ms. Baldwin’s work with the bSf, she is an approved
CM-BIM instructor for all four of the AGC BIM Certification Classes, and is a
licensed General Contractor and LEED AP.
If you register but find you are not able to participate in a live presentation, you will still be emailed links to the recording within a few days.
Online Registration and Information
Before each Virtual Seminar, call-in in instructions and supporting documents/handouts will be emailed to registered participants.
Online: Click here to register online.
Virtual Seminars registrations are non-refundable.
Please call NASBP Professional Development at 202-686-3700.
Future Virtual Seminars
- Risk assessment for Underground Utility Construction - August 12
- Cyber Crime and Online Payment Fraud - August 26
- Preventing Construction Defects and Mitigating Damages - September 9
- The New Revenue Recognition Standard - November 4