2015 NASBP Virtual Seminar Annual Subscription Series
for a limited time, NASBP members, affiliates and associates may subscribe at a
discounted rate for the nearly two dozen virtual seminars to be held in 2015.
Timely and informative, Virtual Seminars cover a wide range of topics by
industry experts that you won’t want to miss. Annual Subscribers also get
unlimited access during the year to the new Virtual Seminar Library that gives
you use of over 100 Virtual Seminars dating back to 2009. –
NASBP Virtual Seminars
Telephone briefings are an economical and effective way for you and your staff to get up to the moment information on the issues of the day and hear from experts about items critical to your business success -- without anyone having to leave the office. All you need is a phone. Or, if multiple people at your location plan to participate, all you need is a speakerphone and enough chairs for everyone to gather around.
- Cost-effective – $69 per phone line per seminar
- Convenient – Information, expertise, and practical insights come directly to you
- Time-saving – Eliminates travel and time out of the office
- Need-to-know information you can benefit from immediately
- Presented by recognized authorities in their fields
- Useful presentation materials highlighting main ideas and key points
- Live Q&A - the experts answer your questions
- Real-time insights that give you a competitive edge
- Very accessible to everyone in your organization –a low cost, no travel professional development opportunity
Who Should Participate
- Only NASBP Members, Affiliates, and Associates may register for Virtual Seminars
- Agency/Company Management
- Claim Representatives
- Account Administrators/Customer Service Representatives
Upcoming Virtual Seminar
The New Revenue Recognition Standard –
What It Means
Tuesday, November 4 at 2 - 3 p.m.
Eastern Daylight Time
seminar will share developments related to the
new accounting standard on revenue recognition, touching on the history of the
standard and what it means for contractors. Included will be a discussion of how
this will impact internal processes and systems, along with a Q&A session.
is national industry partner for BKD National Construction & Real Estate. With
more than 30 years of experience, he assists clients with business and strategic
planning, operational and control reviews, mergers, acquisitions and
consolidations, financial forecasts, feasibility studies, valuations, business
improvement and audit and tax issues. He has a key role in the implementation of
BKD’s firmwide Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Cost Accounting
Standards (CAS) practice. Tim is a member and serves numerous boards and
national committees for the construction industry.
If you register but find you are not able to participate in a live presentation,
you will still be emailed links to the recording within a few days.
Before each Virtual Seminar, call-in in instructions and supporting
documents/handouts will be emailed to registered participants.
Click here to
Virtual Seminars registrations are non-refundable.
Please call NASBP Professional Development at 202-686-3700.