The William J. Angell Surety Schools offer expert and comprehensive training for surety professionals with varying levels of knowledge and expertise. This prestigious education program provides an opportunity to establish professional relationships with industry peers.
Continuing education credit (CE) vary from state to state. Level I averages 20 CE hours. Levels II and III each average 27 CE hours. For your specific state information, see the chart on the specific school page or contact Charnita Lee at email@example.com or 202.686.3700.
2014 Summer School - Supplemental Materials
Engineering News Record Surety Supplement
Construction Executive Surety Supplement Part 1
Construction Executive Surety Supplement Part 2
ConsensusDocs Contracts Catalog
2015 Winter School will be held in Houston, TX. Registration will open in Fall 2014.
- Jan. 25-28. Provides an introduction to the surety industry and familiarization with the function and process of bonding.
- Jan. 25-30. Provides an understanding of producer, surety and contractor relationships plus techniques for gathering contractor information and preparation of the case submission to the surety.
2015 Summer School will be held in Atlanta, GA. Registration will open in early Spring 2015.
Level I - Aug. 2-5. Provides an introduction to the surety industry and familiarization with the function and process of bonding.
Level II - Aug. 2-7. Provides an understanding of producer, surety and contractor relationships plus techniques for gathering contractor information and preparation of the case submission to the surety.
Level III - Aug. 4-7.This advanced school addresses more complex topics suitable for producers and underwriters with 5+ years of industry experience.
What past students say about the William J. Angell Surety School:
- "I learned critical information during class and gained valuable knowledge after hours from faculty and fellow students. The day I returned to the office I found myself immediately applying what I had learned."
Josh Etamadi, Surety Bond Producer, Construction Bonds, Inc.
- "Extremely knowledgeable and approachable instructors willing to spend time to explain things during and after class."
Elaine Lehmann, Account Executive, Early, Cassidy & Schilling, Inc.
- "This program is the best in the country for learning more about bonds."
Amy Hosman, Account Manager, Gusso Surety Bonds, Inc.
For more information on the William J. Angell Surety School, please email firstname.lastname@example.org