As a benefit of membership, “regular members,” as defined in the current bylaws of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers, may display the NASBP logo and the NASBP member logo under certain conditions. These conditions include being and remaining a member in good standing of NASBP. Upon full agreement with the following license, NASBP members will be provided access to and may download electronic graphic file(s) of the NASBP logos. If you do not agree with this license, you will not be given access to these files and you will not have permission to display such logos.
By downloading the following files provided in electronic formats, you represent and agree to the following:
I agree - Download NASBP Producer Member Logo
- The name “National Association of Surety Bond Producers,” the acronym “NASBP,” and the logos of NASBP, whether registered or not, are the sole and exclusive property and marks of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers, located at 1140 19th Street, NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20036.
- If for any reason you no longer remain a member in good standing, you agree to immediately remove such logo or logos from any written, printed, or electronic materials you may display or distribute.
- You agree not to modify such logos and you agree to display such logos only in the same form as produced by the NASBP. You agree to place the term “Member” in reasonable proximity to such logos.
- You agree to only display the NASBP logo for your NASBP membership classification.
- You agree that you shall only have a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to use the NASBP logos solely in connection with the following: business cards, stationery, literature, advertisements, storefront window, web site, or in any other comparable manner to signify your membership in NASBP.
- You agree to display the NASBP logos solely in a professional manner. You agree not to use the logos in any manner that, in the sole discretion of NASBP: discredits NASBP or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others; violates any law, regulation or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between NASBP and the user, including but not limited to any use of the logos that might reasonably be construed as an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or certification by NASBP of you, your business or organization, or your products or services, or that might be reasonably construed as support or encouragement to purchase or utilize your products or services.
- You agree that you shall not make any representation or do any act which may be taken to indicate that you have any right, title, or interest in or to the ownership or use of the NASBP logos except under the terms of this license. Any material failure by you to comply with the terms and conditions of this limited license, whether willful or negligent, may result in the immediate suspension or revocation of this license, in whole or in part, by NASBP. If you fail to remain an NASBP member in good standing, this license shall be deemed revoked. The interpretation and enforcement (or lack thereof) of these terms and conditions, and compliance therewith, shall be made by NASBP in its sole discretion.
- You agree that NASBP shall have the right to request and to receive samples of your materials displaying NASBP logos, and you shall furnish such samples promptly upon receipt of written request from NASBP.