You are being licensed to use the documents contained in the Producer’s Toolkit (hereinafter “the Documents”) in your own business practice by virtue of being a member or an affiliate of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP). Your download and use of the Documents is a representation that you are a member or an affiliate of NASBP in good standing and that you accept the terms and conditions of this license. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you are prohibited from usingthe Documents.
As a licensee, you have a limited, nonexclusive license to:
- Use the Documents on your computer network or on any number of computers owned, leased or rented by your company only in the location of your company that is a member or an affiliate.
- Use the Documents in printed form for bona fide documents in your own business practice.
- Copy the Documents into any computer readable or printed form for backup or modification purposes in support of your use of the Documents.
As a licensee, you acknowledge and agree:
- To reproduce and include the NASBP copyright notice on any printed or computer-readable copy, modification, or portion merged into another document or program. All proprietary rights in the Documents are and shall remain the sole property of NASBP.
- To not represent that any of the documents you generate from the Documents conform to NASBP Producer’s Toolkit forms unless: (1) the content of the Documents is used without alteration or (2) all additions and changes to, and deletions from, the content of the Documents are clearly indicated.
- To not use, copy, modify, or transfer the Documents, or any copy, modification or merged portion, in whole or in part, except as expressly provided for in this license. Reproduction in printed or computer-readable format for resale or for any other purpose not expressly authorized by this license is prohibited.
- To not sublicense, assign, or transfer this license, in whole or in part. Any attempt to sublicense, assign, or transfer any of the rights, duties, or obligations hereunder shall be void.
This license is effective until terminated. This license shall terminate automatically upon the withdrawal of the Documents from publication by NASBP, by the publication of document editions that supersede the Documents, or if you fail to remain a member or affiliate in good standing of NASBP. You may terminate this license at any time by destroying the Documents, together with all copies, modifications, and merged portions in any form. This License will also terminate upon the conditions set forth elsewhere in this Agreement or if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. You agree upon such termination to destroy the Documents along with all copies, modifications and merged portions in any form.
You assume all responsibility for your use of the Documents. THE DOCUMENTS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”. NASBP MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE DOCUMENTS, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NONINFRINGEMENT. NASBP DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY MEDIA CONTAINING THE DOCUMENTS IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL NASBP BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE DOCUMENTS EVEN IF NASBP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
NASBP reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
This license is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. If any provision of this license shall be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this license and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
This license represents the entire understanding between you and NASBP and supersedes all prior negotiations and agreements.
download license 2.0 9/17/07