The Value of Being a NASBP Affiliate
As an Affiliate of the National Association of Surety Bond Producers, you and your staff are part of a community of thousands who help promote professionalism and expertise in surety bonding and strengthen the surety industry.
As a NASBP Affiliate you get:
1) A forum to network with producers, other surety company executives, and financial professionals, such as CPAs, by attending NASBP premier industry events—NASBP Annual Meeting and NASBP Regional Meetings.
2) NASBP’s web site, www.nasbp.org, that offers you online networking opportunities that enable you to discuss issues relevant to your business with other surety professionals and industry representatives. This opportunity is available only to the NASBP Membership.
3) A strong, proactive industry voice before legislators and regulators whose decisions impact the surety product.
4) Regular notices of current legislation and the latest surety and construction issues that impact the surety product, your clients, and bond producers.
5) NASBP’s excellent reputation as an Association of professional surety bond producers, who agree to adhere to a code of ethics, gives you confidence you are networking with reputable and passionate producers.
6) Access to industry renowned training and educational forums for surety professionals, as well as, the opportunity to participate in the development of new educational content for these forums.
7) Opportunities to submit proposals to present on subjects of interest to the NASBP community through NASBP distance learning and NASBP meetings and events.
8) Marketing opportunities through the NASBP Annual Meeting, Regional Meetings, and Expo, as well as, through NASBP’s various communications.
9) A NASBP logo identifying your company as a NASBP Affiliate, which is approved for use on your business marketing materials and on your web site.
10) An online career center providing a highly targeted resource that matches bond producers, insurance agencies, brokerage firms, surety companies, and certified public accountants with the most qualified candidates.
11) NASBP membership provides you an effective way to support your agent partners.
To access the brochure that describes these many returns from your NASBP Affiliate dues dollars, click here.
How to Join NASBP as an Affiliate
Applicants for Affiliate status must complete the Membership Information Request Form, by clicking here.
Once you do, NASBP will review your interest form and provide you the following documents to review, complete, and submit to Dasha Brock at NASBP via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 202-686-3656.
Thank you for your interest in NASBP. To learn more about joining NASBP, contact Dasha Brock at email@example.com or 202-464-1179.