Be sure to place these upcoming Virtual Seminars scheduled through to 2017 on your calendar.
To register for these 2016 Virtual Seminars, click here
Upcoming 2016 NASBP Virtual Seminars
- Sept. 6 -- Surety Bond Fraud, L. Jay Labe of Allen Curry, PC. Labe serves on the NASBP Attorney Advisory Council.
- Sept. 20 -- Crime Policies and Fraud, Mike Pipkin of Weinstein Radcliff Pipkin LLP and Lanny Morrow of BKD, LLP. Pipkin serves on the NASBP Attorney Advisory Council.
- Oct. 4 -- NMLS Begins Using Electronic Bonds, Tim Lange of the Conference of State Bank Supervisors
- Oct. 18 -- Changing with the Times: Surety Industry Innovations Intended to Keep up with the Changing Priorities for Both Public and Private Projects, J. William Ernstrom of Walsh Group, Jacob Fulmer and Mary Alice McNamara of Travelers Bond and Specialty Insurance
- Nov. 1 -- General Indemnity Agreement (GIA), Phillip Alber of Alber Crafton, PSC and Patricia Thompson of Carlton Fields
- Nov. 15 -- Employers Bonds, Pat Cleary, Thom Stohler, and Farrah Fielder of the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) with Corban Enns of Surety Solutions, LLC moderating
- Dec. 6 -- Big Data and Its Importance to the Industry, Jessica Leong and Wesley Weiczorek of Zurich Surety
Consider placing the following NASBP Virtual Seminars already scheduled for 2017 on your calendar. Registration for these will open at a later time.
2017 NASBP Virtual Seminars Scheduled To Date
- Jan. 17 -- Competing on Business Analytics
- Jan. 31 -- Expanding the Traditional View of Risk Management
- Feb. 14 -- Construction Contract Claims - Lessons from the Battlefield
- March 14 -- Lease Accounting Changes
- March 28 -- Mentor-Protégé Joint Venture Programs
- April 11 -- Insurance for Surety Professionals
For more information about NASBP Virtual Seminars, visit NASBP.org.