Virtual Seminar Annual Subscriptions - A Greater Value in 2017
NASBP is now accepting registrations for our 2017 Virtual Seminar Annual Subscriptions. Not only is NASBP keeping the price at $995 for the seventh straight year; but also new in 2017, NASBP is adding a special benefit: register one Member or Affiliate location at the full price and each additional enrolled member location or branch location can become a Subordinate Subscriber for an additional, low fee.
The new Subordinate Subscriber category gives the Annual Subscriber the opportunity to offer each additional enrolled member location or affiliate branch office its own subscription at a discounted rate of $250 per location. There is no limit on how many additional locations may register as long as one location registers at the full $995 rate. All registration categories entitle access to one login per registration/location.
Beginning in 2017, there will be a price increase for individual registration to $89 per Virtual Seminar. This will be the first increase since the Virtual Seminars began in 2009 and will provide each Annual Subscriber a savings of nearly 50% when compared to the cost of purchasing each Virtual Seminar separately. Subordinate Subscribers receive even greater savings. This is an opportunity to provide timely information on industry issues, trends and changes for yourself, your colleagues and your clients at highly discounted rates.
Take a look at some of the presentations already lined up for 2017: Expanding the Traditional View of Risk Management, 2017 Economic Update, Competing on Business Analytics, Insurance for Surety Professionals, and Construction Contract Claims – Lessons Learned from the Construction Battlefield. All subscribers are automatically registered for every Virtual Seminar and will also receive a recording of those seminars.
Plus, only Annual and Subordinate Subscribers have access to the Virtual Seminar Library of nearly 150 Virtual Seminars dating back to 2009. This library includes presentations on such topics as accounting for non-accountants, buy-sell agreements, 2016’s seven-part Leadership Series, probate bonds, contract red flags, and much more. These presentations are available to Annual Subscribers to download, use and re-use for in-house training, client presentations, and more. NASBP Virtual Seminars are held on Tuesdays from 2 to 3 p.m. Eastern Time and
include the opportunity for Q&A.
Take advantage of this great offer by Jan. 17, 2017, and don’t miss a single Virtual Seminar in 2017. For more information or to
register, please click
Upcoming 2016 NASBP Virtual Seminars
To register for these 2016 Virtual Seminars, click here.
- Nov. 1 -- General Indemnity Agreement (GIA), Phillip Alber of Alber Crafton, PSC and Patricia Thompson of Carlton Fields
- Nov. 15 -- Employers Bond, Pat Cleary, Thom Stohler, and Farrah Fielder of the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO) with Corban Enns of Surety Solutions, LLC moderating
- Dec. 6 -- Big Data and Its Importance to the Industry, Jessica Leong and Wesley Weiczorek of Zurich Surety
2017 NASBP Virtual Seminars Scheduled To Date and More Will Be Added to This LIst!
Consider placing the following NASBP Virtual Seminars already scheduled for 2017 on your calendar. Registration for these will open at a later time.
- Jan. 17 -- Competing on Business Analytics
- Jan. 31 -- Expanding the Traditional View of Risk Management
- Feb. 14 -- Construction Contract Claims - Lessons from the Battlefield
- March 7 -- 2017 Economic Update
- March 14 -- Lease Accounting Changes
- March 28 -- Mentor-Protégé Joint Venture Programs
- April 11 -- Insurance for Surety Professionals
- More are being finalized!
For more information about NASBP Virtual Seminars, visit NASBP.org.