Leadership is Emphasized in NASBP’s Spring Virtual Seminar Lineup
Join us for the scheduled NASBP Virtual Seminars being held this winter and spring. Each presentation is 60 minutes of participation, which includes the opportunity for questions and answers. These valuable NASBP Virtual Seminars are shared by knowledgeable presenters on industry topics that are important to you and to your staff. NASBP Virtual Seminars are normally held on a Tuesday from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time. The $69 registration fee includes a live web presentation, and the presentation recording is made available to view anytime at your convenience.
Upcoming Virtual Seminars:
- March 8 — Engaging our Employees (Leadership Series No. 3) by Mark Harris, Harris Development Group
- March 22 — What Motivates People (Leadership Series No. 4) by Mark Harris, Harris Development Group
- April 5 — Coaching for Performance (Leadership Series No. 5) by Mark Harris, Harris Development Group
- April 19 — Managing Our Daily Conflicts (Leadership Series No. 6) by Mark Harris, Harris Development Group
- May 3 — Solving Problems for Better Decisions (Leadership Series No. 7) by Mark Harris, Harris Development Group
Other interesting topics on the horizon are surety bond fraud, maximizing surety credit and common errors in financial reporting, a joint crime policies/fraud presentation as well as workforce shortages and effects on contractor default.
For more information, and if you’d like to suggest a topic for a future NASBP Virtual Seminar presentation, contact Charnita Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.