NASBP Virtual Seminars Keep Surety Professionals Informed
NASBP Virtual Seminars have provided informative and timely topics from industry leaders since 2009. If you have not attended a Virtual Seminar yet in 2016, we encourage you to check out these upcoming presentations.
Upcoming Virtual Seminars:
- May 3 — Solving Problems for Better Decisions (Leadership Series No. 7) by Mark Harris of Harris Development Group
- June 2 — NASBP Fly-In: Instructions for a Successful Visit to Your Congressional Office by Lawrence LeClair and Shannon Crawford of NASBP
- June 14 — UAV Regulatory Landscape Review and Status Update (Drones/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) by Justine Kasznica, of Saul Ewing
- July 12 — The Exit Planning Process by David Jean of Albin, Randall & Bennett, CPAs
- July 26 — Deep Dive into Buy-Sell Agreements by David Jean of Albin, Randall & Bennett, CPAs
- Aug. 16 —Tax Treatments for Different Types of Entities (Joint Ventures, S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC) by Timothy Wilson of BKD, LLP
- Sept. 6 — Surety Bond Fraud by Jay Labe of Allen Curry, PC
- Sept. 20 — Joint Crime Policies and Fraud by Mike Pipkin of Weinstein Radcliff Pipkin LLP, and Jeremy Clopton of BKD, LLP
NASBP Virtual Seminars are usually held on Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time for one hour. The registration fee for each seminar is $69, a benefit open only to NASBP Members, Affiliates and Associates. While each registration only grants access to one computer connection, NASBP encourages participants to host staff training sessions and/or invite clients to join them in a conference room so that multiple people can learn at one time. Using the Adobe Connect platform, participants can login through their computers, turn up the volume of their computers’ speakers, and see and hear the slide presentation in real time.
For more information about NASBP Virtual Seminars, click here. Upcoming sessions and recordings from past Virtual Seminars are available for purchase online at nasbp.org.