ConsensusDocs Offers Vast Resources on Best Practices Related to Standard Form Contract Documents
ConsensusDocs offers surety professionals many resources to help educate their clients and others on a variety of topics, including the background of ConsensusDocs, recent contract releases, and comparisons of competing standardized construction contract providers. Learn more about them at the "Workshop in a Box" webpage by clicking here. One of those resources is a new slide presentation that can help introduce clients to ConsensusDocs. Other resources, such as articles, audio recordings, and a comparison chart, with information about standard form contract documents and provisions can be found here.
The ConsensusDocs has announced a promotion that the NASBP membership won't want to miss out on. Office Depot, a ConsensusDocs affiliate, is offering ConsensusDocs endorsing members--that's the NASBP membershp--a discount on purchases. To obtain your ConsensusDocs discount, shop online or print off a free Store Purchasing Card at this special ConsensusDocs member Office Depot page. This means that the NASBP mebership can save up to 80% on over 93,000 office supplies. Shop online or in any Office Depot or OfficeMax store and enjoy free next-day delivery on online orders over $50! Remember that Office Depot and OfficeMax are now one company.
This promotion is just one of the many benefits NASBP is able to offer its membership because of NASBP's participation as an endorsing member of the ConsensusDocs Coaltion.
Remember ConsensusDocs Now Offers its 11 Bond Forms for Free in One Package
ConsensusDocs offers its eleven bond forms for free through its Prequalifications & Bond Forms Package. The package offers surety professionals these benefits:
• Easy editing through the ConsensusDocs Micosoft Word-based technology,
• A collaborative platform helping parties reach consensus faster,
• Current versions of each ConsensusDocs bond form, and
• Convenient access with 24/7 availability.
To access the package, go to the "Quick Purchase" tab at the top of the homepage of www.ConsensusDocs.org. Following through the purchase process is required but the balance due will be $0.
ConsensusDocs Software Training Webinars
Register for the live training webinars at http://www.consensusdocs.org/Support.
The following is a schedule of upcoming, free online training sessions of the ConsensusDocs cloud-based platform:
- Wednesday, July 13, 2016, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, September 14, 2016, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, October 12, 2016, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
This 60-minute webinar addresses these aspects of the ConsensusDocs technology platform:
- 24/7 Access – Access contracts anytime, anywhere via a secure cloud-based system.
- Easy Editing – Use MS Word® to customize ConsensusDocs contracts.
- Easy Collaboration – Collaborate with others for free - you control editing rights.
- Favorites – ConsensusDocs contracts modified to meet your unique needs.
- Conversions – Upload and convert your own documents.
- Comparisons – Quickly see differences between documents.
- Free Guidance – Embedded instructions and the free ConsensusDocs Guidebook.
Request a Free Sample ConsensusDocs Contract
Remember that full, sample ConsensusDocs contracts can be requested. To request a full sample ConsensusDocs contract for your internal review purposes, fill out the ConsensusDocs Sample Request form that is at www.consensusdocs.org. Note that any use of the contract, other than for internal review purposes, must come from a valid subscription purchase atwww.ConsensusDocs.org.
Anyone interested in using ConsensusDocs for educational or legal research purposes can apply for a free ConsensusDocs copyright license. Once the application is processed, applicants will receive a numbered copyright license letter and full watermarked samples of the requested documents. Licenses must be renewed on a yearly basis, and are contingent upon compliance with the terms of the license letter. To complete an application for copyright licensing, visit the resources page at ConsensusDocs.org.
ConsensusDocs Documents are the only contracts endorsed by 40 leading design and construction industry organizations. Offering a library of 100+ contract documents addressing all methods of project delivery, ConsensusDocs incorporate fair risk allocation and best practices to represent the project’s best interests. Coalition members represent design professionals, owners, contractors, subcontractors and sureties (DOCS). For more information, visit www.ConsensusDocs.org, call 1-866-925-DOCS (3627) or email support@ConsensusDocs.org.
NASBP is an endorsing organization of the ConsensusDocs coalition, an unprecedented effort by 42 plus industry organizations to identify industry best practices and to incorporate such practices in a new generation of construction industry standard form documents. Find out more at the NASBP's involvement with ConsensusDocs by clicking here.