Arranging bonds and a line of credit with a surety company requires extensive, detailed work for each contract bid submitted. Many insurance agents do not focus their main energy, attention, or professional endeavors on the surety line of business and may not navigate the surety bonding process successfully for their clients. NASBP bond producers are committed surety professionals. They focus their careers and expertise on advancing surety bond relationships and on understanding the nuances and unique underwriting standards and practices of surety companies and the capabilities of the various surety markets. With a NASBP bond producer, you will gain a consummate business adviser to guide your surety relationship and contribute towards your success. When choosing any surety professional, you should look for:
- Reputation and respect within the surety industry.
- Solid relationships with surety underwriters.
- Dedication to the contractor’s long-term success.
- Mastery of construction management and financing.
- Detailed ability to analyze financial statements, work in progress and cash flow.
- Knowledge of construction practices, typical construction terms and conditions, and applicable laws and regulations.
Broad Business Knowledge
- Awareness of local, regional and national construction markets.
- Experience in strategic planning and management practices.
- Involvement in and support of local and national construction and surety industry associations.
NASBP bond producers are happy to speak with anyone needing information about surety bond relationships. To find a dedicated NASBP surety professional near you, use the directory search feature below.