NASBP's Leadership Committee was created to provide opportunities for high potential surety professionals with 5 to 15 years of surety industry experience to prepare for senior leadership positions within their organizations and more broadly within the industry.
Contact Bethany Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 202.464.1178 for a nomination form to the 5-15 Leadership Committee.
The program, which continues to evolve, encourages its members to be actively involved in the work of NASBP, provides members with access to the thought leaders of the surety industry, and offers unique educational and networking opportunities to its members.
- Employed by an NASBP Member Agency
- Have worked as a surety professional between five and fifteen years
- Nominated to the program by your manager or a senior officer of your agency
Participation in a NASBP Committee (other than the 5-15 committee) is a mandatory requirement of participation:
- Orientation to NASBP and how you can become involved in the leadership of the Association
- Invitations to attend educational events designed specifically for 5-15 members
- Quarterly conference calls with presentations on leadership topics - offered exclusively to 5-15 members
- 50% discount to attend NASBP Regional Meetings and the NASBP Annual Meeting & Expo
- Invitation to the Leadership Reception and President’s Private Reception held at the Annual Meeting
- Invitation from the President to attend an Annual Company Visit with the Board of Directors
- Networking events with the SFAA Young Professionals Group
- Automation and Technology
- Commercial Surety
- Government Relations
- Industry Relations
- Professional Development and Education
- Small and Emerging Business
for NASBP Committee Application.